Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Very nice signs, Bill! I love the colours in the last one! I will have a new blog post on Thursday! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a lovely week.
Tiene su especial aparcamiento para hacer buenos recorridos en la bicicleta.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
...the USP code is fun, they are plain and boring here.
ReplyDeleteThe happy pear is surely Joyous!
ReplyDeleteSummer :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch unique signage you have found this week, Bill.
ReplyDeleteI hope the tourists enjoy those bikes.
ReplyDeleteI love the Happy Pear, Bill.
ReplyDeleteGreat graphics on the Happy Pear sign.
ReplyDeleteThose e-bikes and e-scooters are nothing but a menace, in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteEbikes are everywhere here...
ReplyDeleteGood signs. :-D
ReplyDeleteAnd happy signs! Good shots, Bill!
ReplyDeleteI'm off on my traditional bike...
ReplyDeletehere we go... nourishing body, mind, and soul :-))
Cool signs!
ReplyDeleteVery nice signs, Bill! I love the colours in the last one!
ReplyDeleteI will have a new blog post on Thursday!
Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a lovely week.
I don't know what the happy pear is, but I like the attitude.
ReplyDeleteBill, you found some great signs. I especially like the Happy Pear sign.
ReplyDeleteGreat signs and I like the pear.
ReplyDeleteCute signs!!
ReplyDeleteMe gusta el ultimo letrero. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI like the Happy Pear sign!
ReplyDeleteClever
ReplyDeleteI like the pear one, it's different.
ReplyDeleteAll the signs are good.
It's nice that fruit can be happy
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice signs.
Greetings from Patricia.