24 August, 2026

hanging out

 a leftover from a ruin


34 comments:

  1. Someone is using the ruins clothesline. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dereliction by the clothes line! Sounds like a good title for a song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone likes long-sleeved tees, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems the wall might collapse at any moment. The dust will land all over the washing on the line, and it will have to be rewashed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Location There Mr Bill

    Good Eye ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure no one lives in this building, but yet there is wash hung out to dry. Someone is making use of the clothes line. Great find, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clothes are hanging out by the hangout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Practical. But that portal looks ominous, like the clothing might be a decoy. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an odd find here Bill.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You see me smiling. What a 'contrast'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I wonder Why they haven't gotten rid of the structure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A picture that makes me smile. :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Escena cotidiana. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! I wonder what the ruin was...SO interesting!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. We do this in New Zealand, electricity is too expensive to use the dryer all the time, have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love this photo. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. A foto ficou maravilhosa. Uma excelente manhã de quarta-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well balanced picture. Many places discourage clotheslines, which I think is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like someone started to take down one of the shirts and saw you coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It may be a ruiin but someone is hanging around doing the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good photo! It's obvious that someone lives in that ruin.

    ReplyDelete