24 July, 2026

treatment tank

 part of the waste water syatem.


37 comments:

  1. B & W is such a perfect medium for this sort of photo, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill.

    It's great that it's possible this way.

    Regards from Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Should Definitely Be A Friday The 13th Post For Sure There Mr Bill - Righteous Use Of BLK & White

    Party On ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenho uma teoria de que todas essas engenhocas enormes poderiam ter menos peças e ainda assim funcionar da mesma maneira. rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect black and white. It's some that we need in our lives but rarely think about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does that work? Looks the wrong way up if you ask me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, I just happened to see it when walking by.

      Delete
  7. I have no idea how that works, Bill. Is this just for one house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, I just happened to see it when walking by.

      Delete
  8. Amazing, Bill! Thank you for sharing this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That makes a very good black and white photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is fine just so the system keeps working as designed. This does not look like anything we might have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always grateful for this kind of this technology, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say your header shot is 1000% more glamorous than this item.

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting, maybe that purifies the water and puts it back into the system.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good photo of it, works well in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is interesting. A nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aye, wastewater setups never get much glory, yet everything grinds to a sudden halt without a decent tank doing the heavy lifting behind the scenes. Folk usually ignore these messy bits of home infrastructure until something goes horribly wrong, so giving the unglamorous mechanics some spotlight makes a refreshing change. Takes a practical mindset to focus on sewage maintenance, but keeping things running smoothly saves a right disaster down the line.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the black and white picture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting! Ours looks quite different and not nearly as attractive.

    ReplyDelete