17 July, 2026

flowers and a gull

the gull is not a real one.  I thought it made a good addition to the photo with the flowers sitting on the windowsill.


44 comments:

  1. One does not think of gulls and flowers as natural companions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita esa composición de flores, la gaviota bueno ahi está.
    Feliz fin de semana.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through the window and all the way to Braunschweig I hear the gull yelling "MINE!!!! Mine!" - oh, I love seagulls! They mean: Holiday. And flowers... Summer! Have a great Friday, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the best subjects to photograph, Bill. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can practically HEAR it squawking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers. I think that gull wants someone to let him out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering if the gull will destroy the petunias...
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the gull is laughing at your camera. lol. Have a wonderful weekend, Bill. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friday Friday There Mr Bill - What A Classic Capture For Sure - Way Cool - Enjoy Your Weekend

    Keep Walking ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great looking red flowers. The Gull is subtle in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gull is happy with the flowers, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flowers, very pretty. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aquela gaivota parece com fome, coitada! rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I want to imagine it is your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like all the bright colors in these flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photo, and the gull is a great addition. My favorite place in the world to be is at a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty display of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Despite the flowers, he looks perturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The flowers look so pretty, lovely colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lindas flores. Te deseo un buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cheerful burst of color, and the gull adds a fun twist to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such great colors. Such a beautiful photo of flowers ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful and colorful flowers and a funny gull.
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  24. A Laughing Gull, perhaps?
    Those flowers are quite a lovely eye full.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The gull is probably looking to snatch someon'es chips.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m quite thrilled by the flowers and the gull – and then there’s the tea kettle!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've got one just like it in my garden, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Delightful... it just puts you in a good mood :-)))
    It’s pouring rain here... wishing you a happy Sunday, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Voltei para ver se a chaleira tinha caído na cabeça da gaivota assustadora, mas ela ainda está lá, com o bico aberto. rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Interesting! The beautiful fuchsia flowers are very similar to the beak of this handsome bird.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is beautiful.
    rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete