looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Signs of the times.God bless.
Lovely signs.
Gostei, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.AndarilharDedais de Francisco e Idalisa O prazer dos livros
Those are nice signs to read while enjoying a coffee.
Sometimes it is difficult to determine where your idea ends and your design is determined by commerce.
I like this. Today I learned some new slogans. I got laugh from this one... Love the fine dryWEATHER I get so excited I wet my plants
Hello, they are all pretty signs. Wishing you a happy day!
LOL-I like the one about making yourself at home by washing dishes! Hugs- Diana
I like the idea behind making yourself at home!
Just the kind of thing you would expect in the tea room!
Cute signs and pretty in shapes!
awesome...have a great day
There are some cute ones in this group.
I like the comment about doing the dishes!
Love the make yourself at home and do the dishes 😀😀
...just like grandma's kitchen.
Doing the dishes? :)
Bill, these are really cute.
I like the "make yourself at home" sign. MB
Neat signs
Love the one about doing the dishes :)
Great signs and a wonderful place to enjoy tea! Have a great day.
LOL about doing the dishes. Nice capture!
I like the "make yourself at home" sign.ABC WEDNESDAY
Cool signs!
Nice little collection. I wonder what they'd do if someone went into the kitchen and started scrubbing plates.
Good one.
These look very tearoom-ish :)
I like these signs …All the best Jan
Signs of the times.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Lovely signs.
ReplyDeleteGostei, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.
ReplyDeleteAndarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros
Those are nice signs to read while enjoying a coffee.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is difficult to determine where your idea ends and your design is determined by commerce.
ReplyDeleteI like this. Today I learned some new slogans. I got laugh from this one...
ReplyDeleteLove the fine dry
WEATHER
I get so excited
I wet my plants
Hello, they are all pretty signs. Wishing you a happy day!
ReplyDeleteLOL-I like the one about making yourself at home by washing dishes! Hugs- Diana
ReplyDeleteI like the idea behind making yourself at home!
ReplyDeleteJust the kind of thing you would expect in the tea room!
ReplyDeleteCute signs and pretty in shapes!
ReplyDeleteawesome...
ReplyDeletehave a great day
There are some cute ones in this group.
ReplyDeleteI like the comment about doing the dishes!
ReplyDeleteLove the make yourself at home and do the dishes 😀😀
ReplyDelete...just like grandma's kitchen.
ReplyDeleteDoing the dishes? :)
ReplyDeleteBill, these are really cute.
ReplyDeleteI like the "make yourself at home" sign.
ReplyDeleteMB
Neat signs
ReplyDeleteLove the one about doing the dishes :)
ReplyDeleteGreat signs and a wonderful place to enjoy tea! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLOL about doing the dishes. Nice capture!
ReplyDeleteI like the "make yourself at home" sign.
ReplyDeleteABC WEDNESDAY
Cool signs!
ReplyDeleteNice little collection. I wonder what they'd do if someone went into the kitchen and started scrubbing plates.
ReplyDeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteThese look very tearoom-ish :)
ReplyDeleteI like these signs …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan