looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Hi Bill.Nice quiet life.Funny.Goettie from Patricia.
Excelente fotografia amigo Bill.Um abraço e boa semana.AndarilharDedais de Francisco e Idalisa Livros-Autografados
Indeed a typical party hat. Nice contrast with the street.
Funny find! I bet it was from a hen party that went wild on the streets!
You hardly can miss that colour!
Irish Leprechauns playing a joke? ;)
Mooi hoedje Bill, alvast neer gelegd voor het volgende feestje hihi.Groet kees.
If only hats could talk.. Might be interesting! ;)
It must have been a good party!
So this is where I left it!
...not the pink hat that I was expecting.
Ahem...do you have any gay cowboys in Moville? :)
A curious thing to lose!
Well it certainly stands out there Bill, if its owner comes looking for it 😀
Nice contrast with the bright pink against the gray!
Yeehaw! Cowgirl Night at the pub!
Must have been a good party!
Nice but rather bilious shade of pink.
There is a little cowgirl l=somewhere looking for her hat.MB
Was it a windy night ?
Maybe the Pink Panther has forgotten the hat.
Hi Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice quiet life.
Funny.
Goettie from Patricia.
Excelente fotografia amigo Bill.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço e boa semana.
Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
Livros-Autografados
Indeed a typical party hat. Nice contrast with the street.
ReplyDeleteFunny find! I bet it was from a hen party that went wild on the streets!
ReplyDeleteYou hardly can miss that colour!
ReplyDeleteIrish Leprechauns playing a joke? ;)
ReplyDeleteMooi hoedje Bill, alvast neer gelegd voor het volgende feestje hihi.
ReplyDeleteGroet kees.
If only hats could talk.. Might be interesting! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt must have been a good party!
ReplyDeleteSo this is where I left it!
ReplyDelete...not the pink hat that I was expecting.
ReplyDeleteAhem...do you have any gay cowboys in Moville? :)
ReplyDeleteA curious thing to lose!
ReplyDeleteWell it certainly stands out there Bill, if its owner comes looking for it 😀
ReplyDeleteNice contrast with the bright pink against the gray!
ReplyDeleteYeehaw! Cowgirl Night at the pub!
ReplyDeleteMust have been a good party!
ReplyDeleteNice but rather bilious shade of pink.
ReplyDeleteThere is a little cowgirl l=somewhere looking for her hat.
ReplyDeleteMB
Was it a windy night ?
ReplyDeleteMaybe the Pink Panther has forgotten the hat.
ReplyDelete